“E noke kaua i ka hana, a pau keia.”
Persevere until the work is done.
Thomas C. Zizzi
Thomas Zizzi is dedicated to the people of the Leeward Coast. He has the commitment, integrity and drive to effectively represent and serve the local community. He is available at any time to talk about your concerns. For your convenience, our attorney is here full time and, in addition to regular office hours, is always available for after hours, home visits, or wherever his services are required.
- State of Hawai`i
- U.S. District Court for the District of Hawai`i
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawai`i, J.D.
- University of Rochester, William E. Simon School of Business, Rochester, New York, M.B.A.
- Hobart College, Geneva, New York, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Hawai`i State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wai`anae Hawaiian Civic Club – Lifetime Member
- Habitat for Humanity Leeward Coast Volunteer
- Nanakuli Housing Corporation – Special Consultant
- Citigroup, New York City (18 years)
- Property Management, Leasing, Sales
- Investment Real Estate
- Residential & Commercial Foreclosure, Mortgage Banking